Our Safe Practices
Here at Opp & Seibold we take job site safety very seriously.
Over the years our regular attention to safety issues and safe work practices has significantly reduced the number of job site accidents. The office works directly with our field personnel to maintain a safe working environment on all of our work sites. Listed below are the components of our safety program.
- Designated Safety Coordinator.
- Written safety policy.
- Pre-employment and random drug testing.
- Monthly safety meetings involving all company employees.
- Weekly job site "tailgate" safety meetings, on all large projects. These meetings involve sub contractors and Opp & Seibold staff.
- Proactive consultation with Labor & Industries field inspectors to request their review of our large job sites for potential safety issues.
- All employees are "First Responder" First Aid trained and attend a bi-yearly refresher course in First Aid and CPR.
- All employees are trained in aerial platform and fork lift safety and attend a bi-yearly refresher course.
- All employees are trained in the use of fire extinguishers and attend a yearly refresher course.
- All employees are certified in the use of power actuated tools.
- All vehicles are equipped with first aid kits and fire extinguishers